Monday, March 1st, 2021 at 10:30 AM
Combine, Headers, Tractors, Trucks, Misc, Farm Equipment & Items
AUCTION LOCATION: 1459 Eden Road - ABILENE, KANSAS
DIRECTIONS: From ABILENE, KS: 9 miles South on K15 to 1400 Avenue (Rural Center School) then 3 miles West to Eden Road, then 1/2 mile North.
• 1994 JD 9600, S# 1109600 X 650732, new cylinder bars, new head gaskets, has been gone through, long auger w/new tube, straw chopper, engine hrs 4147, separator hrs 2843, lots of new parts, good rubber 30.7-32
924F flex head, 24’, rebuilt, very good w/hydro reel front and aft. w/trailer; 925R, rigged header, w/trailer.
• 1978 JD 4440, quad range, fully weighted, 20.8-38 rubber w/rim mounted duals, 20 hrs on factory (CIT) engine over haul, new fuel pump, injector pump and complete new cab liner, twin hydro, S#44440H013441R.
• 1973 JD 4230 S#4230W0088019R, Syncro range, 8950 hrs showing, 18.4-34 rubber w/rim mount duals, twin hyds, new interior 2 years ago, full set of weights.
• 1980 Kenworth, twin screw, 3406A cat engine, 13 spd, 20’ steel bed w/ wood floor, power up & down, 5’ sides, 11R:22.5 rubber, air ride, air breaks, new power steering system, roll over tarp, saddle tanks, good interior
• 1974 Chevy C65, twin screw, 5x2, 427 cu in gas, elec. fuel pump, air brakes, power steering, 16’ all steel bed w/ power up & down, 5’ sides, roll over tarp, good interior
FARM EQUIPMENT & ITEMS
A&L #47 grain cart, Shur lock roll over tarp, good rubber; Sunflower 15’ no-till drill, 7.5 spacing, liquid fert; 24’ field cultivator, Danish time, good tires, good hoses, 3 bar leveler; Kent 10’ chisel w/twisted shanks; Krause 18’ 4000 disk, 20.5 F, 21’ rear; Parker gravity box, hyd drill fill auger elec. 5026 running gear; 350 gpm elec. irrigation pump, 30 hp, 3 phase elec. motor, on wheel transport; Impeller pump w/7.5 hp motor; JD 1350-145 4x6 plow w/rolling cutter; JD 145 6’x16’ onland plow (parts); bale spear for GB loader; Lincoln 200 amp AC/DC welder/generator w/B&S motor; Landa pressure washer, diesel heater, gas engine, very good; Winpower 25KV single or 3 phase w/2 wheel transport; misc. fuel tank on stands; 100’ log chain.
SELLERS: T. LEE GRUEN 785-479-0355
& JASON KOOKEN 785-819-6345
AUCTIONEER'S NOTES: This is older equipment but is in very good condition. These items have always been shedded and serviced regularly. Take a look as you seldom find this type of equipment in this good of condition. Be on time as there are no small items and should be over by noon.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Cash or personal check with proper ID. All items must be paid for before removal. Statements made day of auction take precedence over printed material.
Reynolds Auction Service
Abilene & Clay Center
Randy Reynolds, 785-263-5627
Guest Auctioneer: Greg Kretz, 785-630-0701