Wednesday, August 12th, 2020 at 10:00 AM
80 Acres of CRP Grass
SALE LOCATION: Senior Citizens Center, Turon, KS
LOCATION: From Turon, KS, travel north 1 mile on Brownlee Road, then west 2 ½ miles on the north side.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: The West 1/2 of the Southeast 1/4 of Section 36-25-11, Stafford County, KS
• FSA reports a CRP Contract for 78.80 acres, with a rental contract of $70.95 per acre; annual contract payment of $5,591. According to FSA, this contract expires on 9/30/2023. FSA office will prorate the CRP payment for 2020 after the closing date.
• Possession to be given at closing.
• Buyer shall comply with the requirements of the existing contract for the remainder of the contract to the expiration date.
• This tract has a good stand of grass and has been well maintained.
• There is recreational potential as well with deer, turkey, and upland game habitat.
• Perfect for anyone looking for a safe investment with good returns and lots of possibilities.
• Good access; located close to Turon, KS on a good gravel road and ½ mile from blacktop road.
• Mineral rights are not reserved by the seller; interests transfer to the buyer.
• Terms: $10,000 earnest money on sale day, balance due in 30 days, not contingent upon obtaining financing.Earnest money is nonrefundable.
• Sellers will furnish clear title insurance for the buyer; buyer shall pay the $400 closing fee at Security 1st Title.
• Property sold as is without any written or implied guarantees. Property speaks for itself. Feel free to walk the land at your convenience.
• Don't overlook this investment opportunity.
• No buyers premium will be charged. This is a conventional auction, you pay what you bid.
Sellers: Judy Bradshaw & Susan N Harding
CONDUCTED BY: NISLY AUCTION
Auctioneer - Paul Nisly
Hutchinson, KS 620-662-7570